Loan Facility for Regular Members | Koop Kolek
You can now pay your loan dues anywhere you are in the Philippines. With the PHCCI Koop Kolek facility, you
can pay your loans over-the-counter at any branch of the Philippine National Bank (PNB) nationwide. And, you
can even deposit to your savings and share capital thru PNB. How?
- Go to any PNB branch and fill out a Deposit/Bills Payment Slip
- Place the date and check the Payment box.
- Write the name of Perpetual Help Credit Cooperative or PHCCI as the merchant.
- By referring to your Amortization Schedule/ Statement of Account/ Account Summary, copy the
Reference Number of your loan or deposit. Each loan or deposit has a separate Reference
Number. If you have several loans, you need to fill-out a separate Bills Payment Slip for each loan.
If you want to deposit to your savings and fixed, you should fill out two separate Bills Payment Slips.
- Make sure to re-check the Reference Number. It should be in 19-digits. A wrong Reference Number
will not be accepted by the PNB System.
- Place your name or the payor's name
- Affix your signature
- Put the amount in words you want to pay or deposit plus a P15 service charge. Mark check (/) the
cash/check box portion.
- Indicate the amount in figures.
- Pay at the teller of the PNB. Present your Amortization Schedule/Statement of Account /Account Summary.
- Get hold a copy of your validated slip.
- Your loan or deposit at PHCCI will now be automatically updated.